JEVE – Youth for Green Entrepreneurship and Employability organizes, on April 20, an International Conference on the Green Economy.
This is an event that brings together, in the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation Auditorium 3, in Lisbon, successful green entrepreneurs, sustainable and innovative companies, entrepreneurship and employment drivers, as well as several national and international experts in the areas of environment / sustainability and employability of young people.
Organized by JEVE – an experimental project aimed at promoting youth employability in Portugal through the development of entrepreneurial attitudes and skills and the Green Economy, this conference will address a range of topics such as youth employability, particularly the increasingly demanding one. school / university transition – labor market, the skills currently most valued and sought after by companies, entrepreneurial attitudes and their added value, sustainable business and the potential of the Green Economy in Portugal.
The JEVE International Conference – Roadmap for Green Entrepreneurship will be attended by the Secretary of State for Youth and Sport, João Meneses.
A conference that aims to generate discussions on the themes of ‘Entrepreneurship’, ‘Environment / Green Economy’ and ‘Youth Employability’, discuss good practices with national and international experts, and present success stories in these areas!
- Wayne Visser (Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership)
- Susana Fonseca (Board Member of the Zero Association and Researcher at ICS-UL)
- Rosa Gunnarsdottir (Advisor for Bifrost University, Iceland)
- Sofia Santos (Secretary General to BCSD Portugal)… Among many others!
- Talking to Green Entrepreneurs: Sustainable Examples (with Garbags, Blindesign Socially Creative, Hydrosa, and Ugly Fruit)
- Talking to companies: Skills Enhancement (with Inspira Hotels, CEIIA, Principal Power [WindFloat] and Miosotis)
Registration is free and must be done at: http://goo.gl/forms/PS2fZT70Eu
Rosa Gunnarsdottir from Háskólinn á Bifröst and Wayne Visser from Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership will participate in the panel on ‘Transition to Greener and Sustainable Youth Employability’!